Are you working in a metal product manufacturing industry? If yes, then you should probably have an idea about how corrosion is harmful to your surfaces. Thus we at Presto have come up with one of the amazing lab testing instruments known as Presto Cass cum salt spray chamber. This is one of the highly efficient lab testing equipment that is highly useful in testing the surface coatings of the material against corrosion. It has been embedded with new technology where you can easily test multiple samples at once and no need for manual preparation of the samples or calibration between tests.
With the help of this testing instrument, you can easily control and measure the salt spray. This testing instrument is easy to operate and comes with standard sample holders. Besides this, you will get the most amazing features that will help you to test your sample with ease. Here in this blog, we are going to provide you with information about Presto Cass cum salt spray chamber is highly useful in testing the corrosion resistance properties of materials.
Test your samples against corrosion with Presto Cass cum salt spray chamber
Salt spray testing is considered to be an essential quality testing method that is used to test the surface coatings against corrosion. It will help the manufacturers to make their material long-lasting by testing their product effectively. To make sure that your coated samples are rust-proof, you can make use of the Presto salt spray testing instrument. This is one of the high-quality lab testing equipment, that can easily test the corrosion resistance of products by producing a salt-laden environment. This highly efficient lab testing equipment comes with high-end controls to make the testing process much easier.
By testing your product accurately on this lab testing instrument, you can deliver long-lasting quality products to your customers. This testing instrument comes with standard sample holders and HMI based touch screen display that helps to operate the machine with ease. You can easily read about the applications of salt spray chambers in different industries.
Below we have listed the features and technical specifications of this testing machine.
Features of Presto cass cum salt spray chamber
The Presto cass cum salt spray chamber is the latest technology model that has been equipped with high-end features, to make it easy for the manufacturers to deliver accurate products to the customers. It has been suited and used in different industries to assess the corrosion-resistant properties of materials. You can read about the importance of salt spray chambers in different industries.
Below we have listed the features of this lab testing equipment:
- You can easily control and measure the salt spray
- This instrument is easy to install and operate
- It comes with standard sample holders.
- HMI-based Touchscreen Display for ease of operation
- Inbuilt PID temperature settings for accuracy
- Corrosion Resistant PT-100 sensor
These are the top 6 features you will get with the use of the Presto salt spray chamber. Its unique testing features will add market credibility. Below we have also mentioned, more features of this testing equipment.
- Program profile installed for selecting test parameters of the test.
- Users can create PID settings, Air Saturator settings; test temperature, test and air purge time, etc.
- Live test running status can be displayed
- Robust Construction with triple-walled Fiber-reinforced body
- Air purge post-test for fog settlement.
- Reservoir Tank inside sponge filter equipped
- Data can be saved to the USB device (Pen drives not in the part of the supply.
- Set values (SV) and present values (PV) are displayed together.
- The angle of the Canopy was designed to restrict the flow of droplets directly on the test sample
Technical specifications of Presto cass cum salt spray chamber
- Chamber Temperature: Ambient to 49 degrees C.
- Air Saturator Temperature: 40 degrees C to 49 degrees C.
- Fog Collection Funnel: 10 cm Diameter & 80 cm sq. Area
- pH Value of Salt Solution: 6.5 to 7.2
- Test Air Pressure: 0.7kg/cm2 -1.2kg/cm2
- Mass of Salt Addition: 5% of Salt Addition
- Outer Body Material: Fiber Glass
- Chamber Temperature Least Count: 0.1 degrees C
- Chamber Temperature Repeatability: ±2 degrees C
- Air Saturator Temperature Least Count: 0.1 degrees C
- Air Saturator Temperature Repeatability: ±20 degrees C
- Mode of Operation: HMI Interface
- Electrical supply: 15 Amp. 230 V AC, Single Phase, 50 Hz + Earth
- Power consumption: 4.2 KW
With these features and technical specifications, it will be easy for you to determine the corrosion resistance of metal components and other related materials. This testing instrument has been widely used in the automotive industry to test the corrosion resistance properties of different products with ease. If you want to conduct a FREE sample testing session, then you can consult with the experts at Presto. Just give us a call at +91-9210903903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your queries.