A package leak test is considered to be an essential test that will be done to test the integrity of packages in a controlled environment. Leak testing ensures that a manufactured product fulfills established requirements, allowing the part or system to function properly.
This procedure is critical for assuring product quality and end-user safety. Additionally, a reliable leak testing procedure would assist system makers in reducing product warranty claims as well as the cost of quality. Thus, we at Presto have come up with one of the highly useful vacuum leak testers for testing the quality of packages and ensuring that there is no damage will occur while delivering products to the customers. Here in this blog, we are going to discuss how you can easily test the vacuum leaks present in the packages with ease with this vacuum leak testing instrument. So, let us get started!
Test the vacuum leakage in products with the Presto vacuum leak tester
The packaging materials like air-filled pouches, vacuum-sealed pouches, blister pouches, etc. are prone to get leaked with a certain defect in the pouches. The vacuum leaks will affect the product quality and can, therefore, improve production efficiency and eliminate rework. The Presto vacuum leak tester testing equipment will be helpful in detecting the leaks present in your product with ease. With the help of this lab testing equipment, it will be easy for you to test the quality of pouches and PET bottles.
This testing instrument will help you to maintain the integrity of PET bottles as well as pouches. It is essential that the seal of the packaging of these products is completely intact so that there is no leakage of the product out of the packaging as well as there is no possibility of intervention of any external effect with the products. During the testing procedures, the test sample is placed in its place and then a specified amount of vacuum is created in the sample. After the vacuum is created in the sample, it becomes easy to test any leakage in the test sample with great accuracy.
When the test specimen is placed under a vacuum, if there is a leakage in the seal of the specimen, it will deform or shrink indicating the presence of leakage in the specimen. The test is performed in order to ensure that the packaging offered to the clients is free from any leakage and is completely intact.
Below we have created a list of features and technical specifications of this lab testing equipment.
Features of Presto vacuum leak tester
This high-capacity vacuum leak tester is useful in creating the vacuum pressure to test the seal integrity of pouches with ease. It consists of various advanced sets of features that make it easy for you to conduct the test. Below we have listed the features you will get with the Presto vacuum leak tester.
- High capacity for creating vacuum pressure up to 600 mm Hg.
- Pre-settable digital timer for selecting the test cycle time for testing.
- Easy Pressure release mechanism for easy release of the pressure.
- Stainless steel body with corrosion resistance.
- Pressure control valve for easy controlling of applied pressure.
- Analogue pressure for easy monitoring of pressure applied.
With these features, you can easily test the vacuum leakage of materials. Now, let us discuss the technical specifications, of this lab testing instrument.
Technical Specifications of Presto vacuum leak tester
- Vacuum adjustable up to – 800 Mb (-600 mm-Hg.)
- Box made of polished transparent PMMA (very rugged)
- Easy and safe to use
- 2 stage vacuum and holding time setting
- Accuracy: 0.5% of the measure
- Delivered with vacuum generator
- Customized Box with dimensions upon request
- Least Count: 10 mm Hg
- Inner Diameter of Desiccator: 150 mm (6 inches)/300 mm (12 inches)
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Pressure Control: Pressure Release Valve
- Pressure Monitoring: Analogue Pressure Gauge
- Electrical fuse: 5 amp
- Vacuum Pump: 1/16 HP Dual Stage oil-free vacuum pump
- Timing device: Digital preset timer with a maximum capacity of 999 seconds.
- Timer Least Count: 1 second
- Electrical supply: 15 amps. 220 V ± 15%. Single-phase AC
With this popular lab testing instrument, you can also measure the leak integrity of PET bottles as well. The vacuum leak tester can assure you of the intactness of the pouches and PET products. We are considered to be the leading vacuum leak tester manufacturer and provide you with this testing instrument at the best & affordable prices. You can easily give us a call at +91-9210903903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of technical experts will easily assist you with all your queries.