Laboratory Heat Sealer- Model No. PLHS-24 (500 mm)
3 out of 5
Heat Sealer is a consistent tool used to perform sealing on flexible packaging products and other thermoplastic materials using pressure and heat by maintaining high temperatures.read more
Heat Sealer is a consistent tool used to perform sealing on flexible packaging products and other thermoplastic materials using pressure and heat by maintaining high temperatures.
- Highly accurate test results under pneumatic pressure control.
- Microprocessor based display for accurate test results
- Single Push button operation after setting PID temperature and time
- Strong heating jaws for performing tests
- No slippage in case specimen is placed uniformly without any loops.
- Bright LED display for temperature and timer
- PID temperature controller for highest level of controls and repeatability
- Digital Preset timer
- EN 31 hard and temper sealing jaw material
- Guide rod mechanism for efficient control of sealing
- Independent adjustment of temperature for upper & lower jaws
PRESTO Heat sealer is used to measure the heat seal performance of composite films, plastic films such as PP, PE used in packaging different food products such as milk powder, instant noodle, food, washing powder, and drugs.