The most significant and widely used type of mechanical test that will be conducted on the material is the tensile test or tension test. The force or tension is applied to the material until it fails or breaks and its response to the stress is measured. This quality test is considered to be one of the important tests that will measure the tensile force to stretch or break the material with ease. You can easily conduct a quality test on the material with the help of the Presto tensile strength tester.
Presto tensile testing machine is one of the advanced testing equipment that is used to measure the tensile strength of materials and provide you with accurate and precise analysis. This lab testing equipment is widely used in several industries including the plastic industry, for the purpose of studying the tensile properties of materials. Here in this blog, we are going to provide you the information about how you can easily create high tensile forces on materials with the use of the Presto tensile strength tester.
Measure the tensile force required to break a sample with Presto tensile strength tester
Tensile testing is a vital process for understanding the behavior of materials under tension. By applying a pulling force to a material, it is possible to see how the material responds to stress and identify any potential weaknesses. Additionally, tensile testing can be used to determine the strength of a material, as well as its flexibility and elongation properties.
As such, this type of testing is essential for quality control in a wide range of industries. In recent years, there have been significant advances in tensile testing technology, making it easier than ever to obtain accurate and reliable results. We at Presto is India’s top leading manufacturer of tensile strength tester and provide you with different models of this lab testing instrument.
Below we have listed the features and technical specifications of the tensile tester digital model.
Features and technical specifications of Presto digital tensile strength tester
The elongation tester or tensile strength tester is one of the important laboratory testing instruments that come with the ability to test the tensile properties of materials with ease. This testing instrument will help you to measure the effectiveness and behavior of materials when tensile force is applied to them.
Presto universal tensile strength tester can be used in industries where compression, bending and shear methods are used to determine the tensile properties of materials.
Let us find out the features and technical specifications of this tensile strength tester.
- High testing range
- Vice-type clamping grips for firm gripping of the test specimen.
- Advanced peak load indicator for accurate readout and storage of test results.
- Limit switches protection for the protection of grips and the machine.
- Strong load frame.
- Safety limit switches are incorporated for both the upward and the downward directions.
- Completely hardened and nickel-plated center load bearing screw provided for longer, rugged life.
- Aesthetically designed using heavy Metal channels covering the side rods.
- Minimum maintenance requirements and low wear and tear of parts.
- Displays all operational data - The software window displays all operational data e.g. force, elongation, strain, and percentage elongation.
- Memory function - Test data may be displayed, saved for future reference, or printed for reports, certification, and presentations.
- Simple operation - Test parameters are easily set through a simple key & point & click entry with the mouse.
Technical Specifications of tensile strength tester
- Load Cell Capacity: 10000 kgf
- Test Speed Range with Speed drive (optional): 50 - 500mm/min
- Load Monitoring: Peak Load indicator with digital readout and peak hold feature
- Load Sensor S-type Load Cell
- Clamping mechanism: Vice-type clamping Grips
- Load accuracy: ±3% full scale (with master load)
- Elongation: ±3% full scale
- Least count: 10 Kg
- Load Cell Overload safety: <80% of the total load
- Drive Mechanism: Variable Frequency Drive Mechanism
- Safety Feature: Up and down fixed and movable limit switch rings
- Over Load relay contact rating: Potential free relay 5 Amp. 220 V AC single phase
- Earthing Required: Proper Earthing is required corresponding to not more than 4 V AC with respect to neutral.
- Motor Capacity: 5 HP
- Gear Box Ratio: 7.5:1
With these features and technical specifications, it will be easy for you to conduct the tensile strength test with Presto tensile testing machine. Thus, make use of our tensile strength tester to determine the deformation properties of materials under tensile forces. To conduct a virtual demo of this testing instrument, you can easily give us a call at +91-9210903903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your queries.