Secure seal tester is widely used in testing the seal integrity of the bottles and pouches. In industries where carbonated drinks are packed, this machine plays a crucial role. Apart from carbonated drinks, the machine easily checks the seal integrity for maintaining the hygiene of the content packed inside. This machine comes with a touch screen panel to operate the machine. Also, it allows the operator to connect the machine with computer for controlling the machine and data logging.
To perform the test, the bottle is cut into sections and the part having seal is placed inside the vacuum kit. The certain amount of vacuum pressure is created inside the desiccator. When pressure is applied on a leaky seal, it allows air to pass through it without showing any uncertain behaviour. On the contrary, a perfect seal will show uncertain behaviour when pressure is exerted on it.
Book a free sample testing session now.
Features of Secure Seal Tester NXG-Touch Screen
- The Strong panel of the machine is meant for industrial automation and embedded applications. The machine is built to perform in challenging environments.
- Human Machine Interface – Touch Screen feature of the machine is incorporated for a user-friendly communication and for information exchange between electro-mechanical systems and the user.
- It allows the user to do the settings through touchable keys or images on the user-friendly window.
- The machine not only offers fast and convenient control of manufacturing automation, but also replaces traditional controlling panels which need extensive wiring.
- The machine comes complete with USB 1.1 for high speed data download along with 3 sets of COM ports for multiple communication protocols. The machine also supports multilingual screen editing.
- The touch screen complies with IP65 / NEMA4 standards approved by CE & UL.
- HMI based Touchscreen Model
- Microprocessor based controls
- Automatic sample testing through easy pressure release mechanism
- Pressure, Inlet Pressure setting and Preset Timer functions incorporated in HMI for accuracy and repeatability
- Pressure Vs Time graph of the output
- Program profile for selecting test parameters and performing the test.
- Easy Data Management. User can create product identification, test pressure, time, etc.
- USB option available for storing test data
- Data output in graphical and data record format.
- Current test running status display
- Changeable Pressure Units
- Inbuilt Calibration facility
Additional Features of Touch Screen
- 8′ TFT LCD 65536 colours
- ARM9 32-bit CPU; Function keys
- 640 x 480pixels
- 8M Flash Memory
- 512K bytes
- SRAM Supports SM card
- The instrument is constructed with anodized aluminium, plastic material and stainless steel.
- The secure seal tester’s strong construction withstands manufacturing line abuse and it is accurate enough for testing purposes in laboratories.
- The specimen part of the machine can easily handle 6-ounce weight through 3 liters of glass bottles having either 28mm or 38mm closures.
- Optional accessories are also available with the machine for cutting of both 28mm and 38mm blown plastic containers used to fill beverages.
- Display: HMI Based touchscreen
- Equipment Range: 220 psi
- Test Range: 175 psi
- Accuracy: ±2% of entire range
- Least Count/Resolution: 0.1 psi
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Pressure Control: Inbuilt in HMI (changeable in Kg/cm², psi, bar or lb/inch²)
- Inner Diameter of testing container: 200 mm
- Timer: Inbuilt in HMI Preset up to 999 seconds
- Material: Anodized aluminium, High Tensile Plexiglass, and Stainless Steel