Rub resistance describes the ability of printed material to withstand abrasion.
To overcome the challenge Presto Testing Instrument’s offers a highly accurate and precise Ink Abrasion Resistance Tester.
This instrument has been innovated after years of long research.
It ensures that there is a uniform load distribution across the test area.
In this test, the bonding of surface with ink is analyzed.
E.g. ink layer or photosensitive (PS) coating.
Quiet Rubbing Process
- Speed – 43 – ±2 cycle/minute
- Rub mode – Arc reciprocating movement
- Pressure – 2 lbs and 4 lbs
- Sensor Type – PNP
- Counter – 9999 Digits
- Supply – Single phase
- The body is made up of mild steel with rust proof coating
- Test load – 2 No’s
- It is powder coated Havel Grey and Blue combination, bright chrome zinc plating for corrosion resistance
- Dimensions – 300X470X428mm
- Arm rotation – Through Gear motor
MODEL: - PART – 0102
Material: Mild Steel
Test Load: 2 no’s
Arm Rotation: Through Gear motor
Dimensions: 300 x 470 x 428 mm
- Rotary Scuff Resistance tester also available