Role of Packaging Products
Packaging products play a significant role to define the quality of the products. Packaging helps to keep the domestic as well as industrial products safe and unaffected from all sorts of interference and external impacts. Moreover, the prime factor of packaging is to make the products appealing and present in front of the customers beautifully. If the product does not appear good, it can directly disturb the quality of the products and can also modify the buying decisions of the customers. Due to all these facts, it becomes important for the manufacturers to ensure that the packaging products that are being used for the packaging purposes are best in terms of quality.
How can the quality of packaging be assured?
By following the standardized testing strategies, procedures and testing machines, the manufacturers of different industries can test the quality of the packaging materials that they are using for the purpose of packaging to ensure the safety of the products. There are many paper and packaging quality testing machines that are utilized in different packaging industries to ensure the quality of the products.
Bursting Strength of the materials is a major property that defines the strength and quality of the packaging products. This property of the packaging helps to measure the strength and quality of the materials and helps to determine the suitability of the material for different applications.
Different Types of Bursting Strength Tester
Bursting Strength Tester is available in three different models namely Digital, Analogue, Pneumatic Model, computerized model and many more.
- In Analogue Model, the test specimen is placed between the annular clamps and subjected to enhance the pressure using rubber diaphragm and increasing hydraulic pressure at a specific rate until the sample burst. This reading records in the system at a fraction of seconds at which the sample collapses. The value of Bursting Strength is expressed in terms of Kg/cm2 from the dial gauge. This value is known as burst value. The result of the test varies on the basis of the specifications of the sample.
- In Digital Model, the digital pressure gauge is provided, and same test method is performed. The result of the burst is displayed on the digital display. It is the widely used model to measure the burst strength as it offers accurate results with an accurate
- In Pneumatic Model, the clamping of the sample is done pneumatically from the pneumatic cylinder and hydraulic pressure is provided to the sample to measure its burst strength.
- In the computersied model, the bursting strength results are displayed on the computer screen in the form of graphs.
For more information on different models of Bursting Strength tester, click here.
How is Bursting Test performed on Papers and Packaging Materials?
The best laboratory testing device which is used to measure the bursting strength of the papers and packaging products is Bursting Strength Tester. The machine is designed and manufactured as per the standards that are introduced by various standardization authorities such as ASTM, ISO, and many more. To perform the bursting test with the testing machine, take a circular shape of corrugated board sample according to the size of the diaphragm of the instrument. Now place the device on the rubber diaphragm and apply sufficient amount of pressure gradually on the sample until the sample burst.
How to Buy Bursting Strength Tester?
Being a manufacturer of packaging products, if you are looking for a high-quality testing machine that is used to measure the bursting strength of the thermoplastic films, then Bursting Strength Tester is the best device for you.
Before you capitalise your valuable money in buying Digital Bursting Strength Tester for your testing laboratory, you must spend some valuable time to understand the basic things and requirements that will help you to make the best deal. While buying the machine, always keep certain things in mind such as:
- Always go for the brand and high-quality instruments that are manufactured by reputed manufacturers of testing machines. The testing machine is designed using highly standardized raw material and special and sophisticated features that help to create the accurate amount of hydraulic load to test the sample.
- Ensure that the highly useful testing device can measure the bursting strength of the materials such as corrugated boxes, papers, cartons, multi-layered boards, single layered – boards, etc. The machine should offer the value of bursting factor in kg/cm2.
For more information, contact our experts.