Drop Tester is widely used in different industry to test the drop strength of the Corrugated & other packages including FMCG products, electronics & White Goods.
The machine is innovated after understanding the requirements of the manufacturing industry.
The standard operating procedure of the test is very simple but due to human interference the test results were not accurate as expected earlier.
Thus, to eliminate the human interference, Presto has designed a Motorized Pneumatic Drop Tester.
This machine is equipped with a motorized assembly and a pneumatic system for smooth functioning.
The operator operates the machine with remote control.
The carton or specimen that is to be tested is put on the winged structure style platform.
The platform is lifted to a certain height as per the test requirement or test standard through the motorised mechanism.
The cartons or samples can be dropped in 3 ways; flat surface, edge wise, corner wise.
A remote control is used to open the wings of the platform so that box /specimen can be dropped.
It is then visually observed for the damages.
This machine is widely used in industry.
Drop Tester is the perfect machine to check the endurance of the boxes during storage, transit and conversion.
- Testing drop height – Min – 380mm, Max – 1800mm
- Maximum weight of the test box – Up to 60kg
- Motorized lift speed – 100 mm/minute
- Power – 220V AC, 5 Amp, Single phase, 50Hz
- Opening Actuation – Pneumatic cylinder
- Least count – 1mm
- Maximum dimensions of the test box – L 500 X W 500 X H 500mm
- Dimension of the floor Area– 1200 X 900 mm
- Top edge holding device with adjustable height as per the test requirement
- It has twin flaps as dropping platform.
- It has Havel grey and blue combination with zinc chromium coating for corrosion resistance.
- Body is made up of mild steel for increased shelf life
Drop Tester is motorized Double wing structure, suitable for package dropping impact endurance test, such as carton and electric equipment.
By testing with falling down with this drop testing machine, we can be sure about the goods safety when being delivered.
- Provision to lift up test platform by guide motorized mechanism
- Drop Height adjustable clamp
- Straight and Angular Drop tests can be performed on a single Instrument
- Strong Base Plate with Rugged structure.
- Electric hoist for positioning drop assembly and lifting heavy packages.
- Dropping operate through pneumatic system
Top Edge holding device: Adjustable according to sample
Finish: Powder coated Havel Grey & Blue combination finish and bright chrome / zinc plating for corrosion resistant finish
Material: Mild Steel
Dropping platform type: Twin flaps
Optional Features: Various platform sizes also available as per requirement
Model: PDT – 0135