A package drop test is a type of test that is used to assess the structural integrity of a product. It usually involves dropping a package from a set height onto the surface. The package will be tested for its drop strength and to determine its structural integrity.
Drop tests are often used to determine whether a product can withstand the rigors of shipping and handling. They can also be used to simulate the effects of a real-world accident, such as a fall from a significant height. Thus, if you are looking for a highly accurate package drop testing instrument then we suggest you go with the Presto drop strength tester. This is one of the amazing lab testing equipment that has been designed by keeping all necessary features in mind to make drop testing work easier. The packages will be tested from different angles of a drop to test their certainty. Here we will discuss how the Presto drop tester is a boon for your manufacturing business. So, let us get started.
How Presto drop strength tester is a boon for your manufacturing business?
In the packaging industry, drop strength testing is essential to ensure the durability and sturdiness of packages. The Presto drop tester is a valuable tool for testing the drop strength of corrugated and solid fiber boxes and shipping containers. By drop testing packages, you can easily ascertain the transport worthiness of the package and ensure that it will withstand the rigors of shipping and handling. The Presto carton drop tester is an essential testing instrument for any packaging business that wants to ensure the quality of its products. In many cases, drop tests are conducted with sophisticated equipment that is designed to measure the force of the impact and the amount of damage sustained by the product. However, in some cases, a simple drop test can be conducted using a manual machine to ensure that the product meets all safety standards. You can also read more about package drop tests and their significance in the packaging industry. Below we have listed the features and technical specifications of the Presto drop tester.
Features of Presto drop strength tester manual model
The Presto drop tester is a boon for the packaging industry as it will help you to verify the packaging quality of cartons or corrugated boxes with ease. Below are the features you will get with the Presto drop strength tester.
- It is highly consistent equipment for findings repeatable and accurate results.
- The testing instruments are supplied with a conformance certificate.
- Provision to uplift test platform by the guide mechanism
- Drop Height adjustable clamp
- Straight and Angular Drop tests can be performed on a single Instrument
- Strong base plate with rugged structure
- Optional Features:
- Pneumatic models and in various platform sizes are also available as per requirement.
- Standards : IS: 7028 Part IV
Technical specifications of Presto drop strength tester manual model
- The height of the laboratory equipment is 1.8 meters (Adjustable).
- Higher height models are also available.
- The load can be exerted up to 50Kg.
- The maximum and Minimum height of drop is 1800 mm and 750 mm respectively.
- Sample Mounting table –465 * 445 mm
- An adjustable angle holder is provided with the device.
- Type of tests:
- Straight Drop
- Angular Drop
- Safety: Locking pin
These are the features and technical specifications you will get with the Presto drop strength tester. Thus, with the use of this edge drop tester, you can easily enhance the safety level of the product during transport. To know how you can easily conduct the test using the Presto drop strength tester, give us a call at +91-9210903903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your queries.