PVC pipes, exhaust pipes, and other related materials have great demand in the plastics product manufacturing industry. To ensure that they can endure high temperatures, it is crucial to conduct hot water testing for these products. To make sure that manufacturers can easily perform hot water testing on the products, we at Presto have come up with one of the highly advanced lab testing instruments known as hot water bath digital. This is one of the highly advanced lab testing equipment that is used to incubate the samples at high temperatures. The digital water bath testing instrument has been designed in accordance with testing the behavior of the materials at high temperatures. In this blog, we are going to discuss brief information about this lab testing instrument and how it is beneficial for the plastic product manufacturing industry.
Introduction about hot water bath digital
Testing various products in hot water will help you to determine the behavior of the materials at high temperatures. This will also help the manufacturers to make sure that products are durable and can be used in various applications. Thus, to make it easy for the manufacturers, Presto has designed one of the amazing lab testing instruments known as hot water bath digital. The digital model of this highly advanced lab testing equipment has been designed with a high-grade corrosion-resistant finish and comes with a digital controller to make sure that products can easily be tested. This lab testing equipment is fitted with a stirrer motor that will also help to maintain the uniform temperature throughout the volume of water.
This lab testing instrument has been used in several industries to make sure that your products will easily be tested against high temperatures. From preparation of material in hot water to creating laboratory test solutions to wet processing in laboratories, one can easily conduct a hot water test with the help of this lab testing instrument.
The main purpose of using Presto hot water bath digital
The hot water bath digital model has been designed with the purpose of incubating the samples in hot water and testing them at precise temperatures to test the durability of products at high temperatures. This highly precise lab testing instrument makes the use of an advanced thermostat to keep the water at a highly precise temperature within +/- 0.5°C.
This testing instrument comes with a high-end PT-100 sensor that will provide you with highly accurate lab testing results. With its advanced digital microprocessor-based temperature controller, one can easily test the material behavior by setting different temperatures. You can read more about water bath digital and its purpose here.
Now, let us focus on the features and technical specifications of this lab testing equipment.
Features of Presto hot water bath digital
The digital model of this testing instrument has been equipped with high-quality features that make it easy for the manufacturers to conduct the hot water test. Here we have listed the top features you will get with the use of this lab testing equipment.
- The testing instrument comes complete with a user guide and; a conformance certificate perceptible to NABL-approved Labs.
- Temperature controls through PT-100 sensor
- Highly accurate test results under uniform temperatures in the chamber
- Advanced Digital Microprocessor based PID based temperature controller
- Provision of Set Value(SV) and Process Value(PV) on the temperature display
- Inbuilt Auto tuning function
- Bright LED display
- Equipped with rapid heaters for uniform and homogenous heating and maintaining the temperature inside the chamber
- The integral water drain system
- Inbuilt Calibration features with reference to master PID controller
- Setting to RTD PT-100 sensors through advanced PID controller
- Stirrer motor for the precise stirring of the sample inside the tank and for uniformity of temperature
- Speed regulator for controlling the speed of the stirrer
- Inner size: L 455 x W 455 x H 455 mm
- Display: HMI-based touchscreen
- Accuracy: ± 2°C
- Least Count/Resolution: 1°C
- Power: 15A, 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Water circulation motor type: Stirrer Motor
- Water drain: 1/4 ball valve
- Temperature Range: Up to 90°C
- Heater: 1.5 kW x 2 nos.
- Communication port: USB
These are the features and technical specifications of the water bath digital model. This lab testing instrument is easy to install and can be operated with ease. You can read the three easy steps to installing a water bath digital here. Now, let us focus on the benefits of using the Presto hot water bath digital model.
Benefits of using Presto hot water bath digital
The hot water bath digital model designed by the experts at Presto will provide the manufacturers with a huge number of benefits. We have listed them below:
- This lab testing instrument can easily be used to incubate the samples at constant temperatures and make sure that the samples can accurately be tested.
- It comes with an integral water drain system that makes it easy for the manufacturers to drain the water easily.
- Another main benefit, users will get with the use of the Presto hot water bath digital model is that it has been made with a blue combination finish with bright zinc plating. This will make it easy for the manufacturers to use this testing instrument for a longer time.
- You can even order the customized sizes and can even drive the sample at a temperature of up to 90 degrees Celsius by using our lab testing instrument.
These are some of the advantages you will get with the use of this lab testing equipment. You can even conduct a FREE sample testing session of this lab testing instrument just by calling us at +91-9210903903 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your queries.