When testing materials in hot water, it is important to consider the effects of both the material and the water temperature on the overall performance of the product. For example, PVC pipes are often used in high-temperature environments and they can become deformed at high temperatures, which can impact their ability to transport fluids. As a result, it is essential to test PVC pipes in hot water before using them in these applications. This can be similar to other materials like exhaust pipes and many others. Thus, we at Presto have come up with one of the amazing lab testing instruments known as a digital water bath that will help to evaluate the behavior of materials of testing the samples in the rising temperature.
When you test your material in the hot water, then you can ensure that it will be able to withstand the extreme temperatures it will be subjected to. By testing materials in hot water, manufacturers can be confident that their products will be able to perform as expected in even the most challenging environments.
The Presto hot water bath digital model has been equipped with a PID controller that will show some readings of the PV (process value) and SV (set value). Here in this blog, we are going to discuss brief information about how you can easily set up a PID controller in the digital water bath. So, let us get started!
What is water bath digital and for what purpose it will be used?
Plastic products are prone to get damaged at high temperatures. Therefore, it is important for manufacturers to test the performance of their products at high temperatures. We at Presto are considered to be the leading manufacturers of lab testing instruments and will provide you with a high-quality water bath digital model. This testing equipment is highly useful in testing the specimen in hot water.
This lab testing instrument comes with digital equipment wherein both the inside and outside the body of the chamber will be made of high-grade corrosion-resistant stainless steel. This highly versatile digital water bath will maintain a constant temperature and is essential for incubating biological samples.
The main purpose of using this lab testing equipment is to maintain a consistent temperature while testing the products accurately. This standardized testing instrument is helpful in performing the test in hot water and maintaining the temperature accurately so that the quality of the material will be analyzed.
This testing equipment is highly useful in various testing laboratories to conduct a hot water test. The digital hot water bath will come with an automated solution instigator and temperature control sensors to check the performance of the materials with ease. You can read about the automated solution instigator embedded in this digital hot water bath.
Below we have listed the features and technical specifications of this testing equipment.
Features of Presto hot water bath digital
The digital hot water bath is one of the high-quality lab testing instruments that help to ensure whether the product will be able to withstand high temperatures or not. You can read brief information about the hot water bath digital and its intended purpose. Below we have listed the features you will get with the use of this lab testing equipment.
- The equipment is built on a rigid metal base plate and elegantly painted with Autumn Gray & Blue combination along with bright chrome or zinc plating to give it a rust-resistant finish.
- The testing instrument comes complete with a user guide; a conformance certificate perceptible to NABL-approved Labs.
- Temperature controls through PT-100 sensor
- Highly accurate test results under uniform temperatures in the chamber
- Advanced Digital Microprocessor based PID based temperature controller
- Provision of Set Value(SV) and Process Value(PV) on the temperature display
- Inbuilt Auto tuning function
- Bright LED display
- Equipped with rapid heaters for uniform and homogenous heating and maintaining the temperature inside the chamber
- The integral water drain system
- Inbuilt Calibration features with reference to master PID controller
- Setting to RTD PT-100 sensors through advanced PID controller
- Stirrer motor for the precise stirring of the sample inside the tank and for uniformity of temperature
- Speed regulator for controlling the speed of the stirrer
Technical Specifications of Presto hot water bath digital
- The inner dimension of the machine is 18 inches x18 inches x18 inches. (Customized Sizes Available)
- The instrument can be operated at a temperature of Up to 90ºC with an accuracy of ±2°C.
- The machine is duly fitted with a digital preset timer with the reading up to 999 hours for setting the time and for the auto-cut facility (as an optional accessory).
- It requires power consumption of 220 V Single phase, 50 Hz for working efficiently.
- Display: LED (Digital)
- Least Count/Resolution: 1ºC
- Motor Type: Stirrer Motor
- Motor Capacity: 1/5 HP
With these features and technical specifications, you can easily conduct tests using the hot water bath digital model. Now, let us discuss how you can easily set the PID controller in a digital hot water bath.
Steps to set PID controller in a digital hot water bath
To set the PID controller for the hot water bath digital model, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Press the forward button to go into SET value mode. Pressing this button will show a dot blinking on the SET value display.
- Pressing multiple times will shift the dot to the next digit on the SV display.
- Now press the run and stop button to adjust the value on the SV display.
In this way, you can easily set the PID controller in a digital hot water bath. If you want to conduct a virtual demo of this product, then you can give us a call at +91-9210903903 or email us at email@example.com. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your queries.