BOD Incubator is a unique test cabinet designed to create low temperature inside the chamber to detect the change in the physical characteristics of the material and to ascertain the actual working life of the testing device. Biological oxygen Demand Incubator is used for testing at low temperature. Equipped with CFC-free refrigerants the instrument performs incubation procedures required in various industries.
The PRESTO’s BOD incubator Computerised Prima Series is an ideal environment chamber provided with the advanced technology for creating the designated temperature. The testing equipment allows lowest heat ratio as it has the high quality of insulation provided with the imported glass wool. The device is designed and manufactured considering the ergonomics and user comfort. The machine has the complete digital control that makes it more reliable and simple to operate.
The device allows different temperature sets for different time intervals with automatic heat cool operation cool. The machine has feather touch key operation for menu driven system that allows the end users to set multiple parameters easily.
Book a free sample testing session now.
Features of BOD Incubator - Prima Series
- Multiple Parameters can be set easily with the help of the Menu Driven system.
- An alarm is available to alert at the time of process beginning and ending, and also sounds for low, and high temperatures beyond set limit.
- Thermal printer interface can be used for data logging which is an optional feature.
- Temperature control through PT-100 sensor
- Graphical LCD display with user-friendly messages in the form of messages and values
- Alarm system with buzz sound at test start and end process
- Highly accurate test results under uniform temperatures level in the chamber
- High Grade imported Glass Wool insulation
- Maximum Thermal Efficiency by insulation means.
- Feather touch controls
- Profile programming up to 8 programs. Set different temperatures for different time intervals.
- Automatic heat cool operation control.
- Easy Data Management. User can create product identification, test details etc.
- Profile Settings helps to enter the temperature, program no, and test start time, test stop time.
- Inbuilt hardware/software CD
- SSR-based heaters
- Fan relay for Fan operation
- RTC based timer controls
- PID parameters set table in menu
- RS-232 Interface for data logging
- Logs Interval setting
- Inbuilt Auto tuning function
- Provision to set PV and SV value
- Password protection
- Inbuilt Calibration features with reference to master PID controller
- Setting to RTD PT-100 sensor through advanced PID controller
- Inbuilt light sensor provided for Auto On of light in the chamber when the door is opened.
- Inside size of the BOD is 18” X 18” X 28” (455mm X 455mmX750mm).
- Heating, Cooling, Timer, Fan, Alarm are all LEDs Indications.
- The output controls are SSR-based.
- Fan relay is provided for fan operation.
- Password protection feature is available for safe and secure operation.
- Real Time Clock (RTC) with PID parameters set the table in the menu.
- Inbuilt Light Sensor allows Automatic turning of Light in Chamber when the door is opened.
- The Front door is lockable.
- Double door is provided with glass for easy inspection without distracting the testing
- The power supply is 16 Amp. 220 VAC Single phase.
- The capacity of BOD is 125 Liter.
- Inner chamber Stainless steel and Outer body Mild steel.
- Two sample racks are available.
- Display: LCD (Digital)
- Accuracy: ± 2ºC
- Least Count/Resolution: 0.1ºC
- Power: 15A, 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Temperature Range: 10ºC to 60ºC
- Timer: Up to 99 Hrs
- LED Indications: Heating, Cooling, Timer, Fan, Alarm
- Communication : RS-232
- Temperature Sensor: 1 (PT-100)
- Finish: Powder coated Havel Gray & Blue combination finish and bright chrome / zinc plating for corrosion resistant finish