PET products are widely used in different production houses to fulfill the purpose of packaging. The PET bottles are widely used to pack liquid products that are manufactured in different industries such as syrups and medicines in pharmaceutical industries, liquid detergents, and acids in chemical industries, beverages in food industries, etc. PET bottles are usually considered as the best mode of packaging liquids and other consumable items because of various attributes and hence used by the manufacturers in different industries.
- PET bottles do not release any kind of toxic chemicals, just like normal thermoplastics, when coming in direct contact with the chemicals or heat.
- They are available in different sizes and shapes
- PET bottles are inexpensive to produce as compared to the containers of other materials such as metals, glass, aluminum, etc.
- PET bottles are stronger in nature as compared to other products. Hence considered as ideal material for critical packaging products such as acid, pharmacy products, etc.
- It is the best product that maintains the quality and integrity of the materials that are packed inside and maintain the hygiene of the products.
How can the quality of PET bottles be determined?
The quality of PET bottles can be determined by determining various properties of PET bottles such as torque of bottle cap, leakage integrity, seal strength, the thickness of the wall, perpendicularity of bottles, section weight analysis to avoid frequent fall, etc. These tests can be performed on PET bottles using high-quality of testing machines. One of the widely used PET bottle testing devices which is used to measure the quality of PET bottles is vacuum leak tester. It is a highly effective testing machine that helps the manufacturers of PET bottles in ensuring that the bottles does not have any kind of leakage and completely defect free.
How does Vacuum Leak Tester work?
The vacuum leak tester comprises of a highly pressurized vacuum to test the integrity of the PET bottles. In this manner, PET manufacturers can test that the products will remain safe and fresh for a long time. Moreover, this will also help to prevent the leakage of the PET products.
The instrument uses a highly pressurized vacuum to test the integrity of the PET bottles. In this way, the PET manufacturers can ensure that the products will remain safe and fresh for a long time. Additionally, this will also help in preventing the spillage of the products.
The testing procedure is started by placing the sample in the sample placement area, or desiccator and water are filled in the desiccator after that prescribed amount of vacuum is created. After generating the vacuum, the bottle is inspected for the development of bubbles or for any type of deformation in the bottle. If bubbles are generated in the water, it means that the bottles have some pinhole. Using vacuum leak tester, the manufacturer can assure that the bottles are free from any type of leakage and can be used for packaging any type of product.
The manufacturers of testing instruments offer a wide range of high-quality vacuum leak tester with different and high-end specifications to test the leak integrity of the PET bottles.
Key Expertise of Vacuum Leak Tester with LCD display
- Fully micro controlled operations
- displays the generated vacuum on the screen,
- It has large size bright LCD display that show the results graphically.
- Offers provision of auto release of vacuum from Desiccator
- Maximum time for vacuum generation is 0-999 seconds.
- Helps to “Set” required vacuum and offers a provision hold time.
- Assembled with portable, built-in maintenance free, and oil free vacuum pump.
For more information on Vacuum Leak Tester, contact our experts.