The packages are designed to replicate shocks and jolts while being delivered. When the packages are exposed to these vibrations then they will get damaged easily. The packages (containers) are intended for the transportation of goods and are required to fulfill the primary function of physical protection for the products within it. These packages are subjected to a variety of shocks and jolts of differing intensity as a result of this. Simulating these vibrations in their entirety is quite challenging. The vibration tester machine from Presto is designed to scientifically simulate the vibrations and jolts subjected to various filled containers during the transportation, within the laboratory. This lab testing instrument has been designed in accordance with industrial standards like ASTM D-999, TAPPI T-817-pm, and IS7028 (part II). If you have already purchased the Presto vibration table and are looking for an easy way to install this testing equipment then this blog is for you.
Before jumping to the steps for the installation of this lab testing equipment, we will first discuss a brief about this testing instrument.
What is a vibration table and for what purpose it is used?
Packaged goods are transported from one location to another via a variety of routes before arriving at their final destination. Vibration, shock, and compression are all threats that the items are exposed to. When designing packing materials, shock and compression concerns might be overlooked. The key problem is the kind and degree of vibrations experienced by packing materials. Thus, we at Presto have come up with a widely used testing instrument known as a vibration table.
You can easily conduct the vibration test on the packaging box with the help of this standardized testing equipment. This testing instrument can be used to perform vibration testing on various constructions as well as calibration of dynamic transducers. Vibration modeling is a cost-effective and efficient method for determining the damage that happens to a product as a result of repeated vehicle motions. We can readily spot the possibly damaged parts in the product that are happening due to vibrations in just a few hours.
The Presto vibration table is best suited for the transportation of fragile items. When the package will be tested for vibrations then it will help the manufacturers to minimize the damage that may occur during the time of transit. A vibration table will be used to aid the compaction of materials and containers, boxes, and bulk bags. This testing instrument has been embedded with several advanced features that make it easy for you to assure the compatibility of products during shipping and transportation.
Features of Presto vibration table
The Presto vibration table has been designed to evaluate the performance of shipping containers in terms of strength so that the product will never get damaged during transportation. This lab testing equipment will produce continuous vibrations at an amplitude of 25mm along with the frequency of 120 strokes in a minute. Besides this, there are many features you will get with the use of this lab testing instrument. We have listed them below.
- Presto® Vibration tester is rigidly fabricated from MS structure.
- The upper tabletop is suspended for vibration by bearing blocks.
- The fixed amplitude of 25.4mm is generated using cam assembly.
- The frequency of vibration can be varied using the panel box from 2 Hz to 6Hz.
- Presto’s Vibration table helps to create repeated vehicle movement at an amplitude of 25mm along with the frequency of 120 strokes per minute.
- The machine has an intense cast iron base along with a separate control panel for long-lasting support.
- The apparatus is incorporated with a rail on the sides of the platform to fix the sample properly.
- The size of the vibration table is 0.5m x 0.5m (Customized size on demand).
Technical Specifications of Presto vibration table
- Voltage Requirement: Single Phase 15 Amp. / 230 VAC Voltage
- Connection Type: 3 Pin Plug
- Grouting of Device: Hex Bolt Nuts
- Amplitude: 25.4mm
- Maximum Load Capacity: 100 Kg @ 6 Hz
- Body: Mild Steel Body
- Applications: Packaging Cartons, PET Bottles
- Time Range: up to 99.9 minutes
- Profile Programming: Four Profile Programming Parameters for Frequency Setting
- External Dimension: 820 X 820 X 980mm.
- Standard: ASTM D-999, TAPPI T-817-pm, IS7028 (part II)
With these features and technical specifications, it will be easy for you to conduct the vibration test for packages. You can easily analyze the vibration level to reduce the risk of damage. Now, let us discuss the 5 easy steps to install this lab testing equipment with ease.
How to install the Presto vibration table with ease?
The vibration table has been designed to make repetitive movements of the objects with a fixed time and frequency to test the damage to products. To install this testing equipment easily, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Remove the wooden packing of the machine.
- Place it on a good grade, reinforced concrete factory floor, which is at least 6” thick, and is adequate for a rigid connection of most vibration package testing machines.
- Place the machine at a distance of 2 ft. clear from the wall and also Single-phase socket should be provided nearby location.
- Place the device by maintaining a clear distance between the machine and the control panel.
- Grouting of the machine needs to be done using the hex bolts as the machine vibrates at the time of the test procedure.
In this way, you can easily install the Presto vibration testing table. We are considered to be the leading vibration table manufacturer in India and provide you with the best vibration table price. To book a FREE sample testing session for this lab testing equipment, give us a call at +91-9210903903 or email us at email@example.com. Our team of technical experts will help you by providing the needed assistance for your queries.