Presto Vibration Table is a consistent tool for checking road worthiness of packages. It simulates the vibrations and jolts subjected to various packages and products during handling and transportation.
The damage caused by repetitive movement of the objects is replicated by the Vibration Table. The user can set frequency and time and examine the damaged caused by visual inspection on completion of the testing.
Vibration simulation is an efficient and cost-effective way of determining damage caused by the repetitive movement in the vehicles. In just a few hours we can pinpoint potential damage areas in your package or product caused by vibration.
It is manufactured under various Test Standards ASTM D999, TAPPI T-17, IS 7028 (Part II).
Available in Electromechanical, Pneumatic and Electromagnetic models also.
• Maximum Load Capacity 100 kg
• Display: LED (Digital)
• Table Size: 800 * 800 mm
• Amplitude: 25 mm peak to peak
• Power: 220V, Single Phase, 50 Hz
• Frequency: 2Hz to 6Hz
• Testing model:
- Vertical synchronous
- Swivel synchronous
- Swivel synchronous
• Angle in Swivel Model: 0º, 30º, 60º, 90º
• Timer: Up to 99.9 min or 99.9 hours
• In Swivel Testing Model, angle is changed according to changeable sprockets provided in the machine.
Feature of Vibration Table:-
• Highly accurate test results under various frequency settings
• Digital Timer for setting test run time
• Sample Slippage protection by rail on all sides
• Feather Touch Controls
• Digital LED Display
• Strong base plate with rugged structure
• Adjustable Frequency
It is an effective tool for checking the road worthiness of high packages.
It simulates the vibrations & jolts subjected to various packages & products during handling & transportation & services.
Effective Applications of Vibration Table are as Follows:-
• Electronics & White Goods
• Auto Parts
• Computerized Model also available
• Different sizes available on customer demand
• Digital model with high quality
• Other sizes on request
• Cost Effective
• Best Digital Display
• Hundred percent pure quality product
• ASTM D999
• IS 7028 (Part II)
Vibration simulation is an efficient and cost-effective way of determining damage caused by the repetitive movement in the vehicles.
In just a few minutes we can pinpoint potential damage areas in your package or product caused by vibration.