Metamerism is a serious problem for manufacturers of dyed or colored products, as it can cause these products to appear different under different lighting conditions. This is due to the fact that different lights emit different wavelengths, which can interact with the dyes or pigments in a product to produce different colors. To avoid this problem, manufacturers need to carefully select the colors that they use in their products, and they also need to test how the products will look under a variety of different light sources. By taking these precautions, manufacturers can ensure that their products will always look their best, regardless of the lighting conditions. Thus, with the use of the Presto color matching cabinet, it will be easy for you to test the consistency of colors present in the products with ease. This lab testing equipment is easy to operate and can also be helpful in reducing the problem of Metamerism. In this blog, we are going to provide you the information about the Presto color matching cabinet and how you can easily operate this lab testing equipment without getting any problems.
Introduction about Presto color matching cabinet
If you're looking for a reliable way to test the color consistency and quality of your products, the Presto color matching cabinet is an excellent option. This cabinet is designed to accurately match colors, so you can be sure that your products will look their best. This color-matching cabinet also features a built-in light source, so you can test colors under different lighting conditions. Additionally, the cabinet is sturdy and well-built, so you can count on it to last for many years. When it comes to color testing, the Presto color matching cabinet is a top choice.
The color matching cabinet spectrum Asia is a leading lab testing instrument that clearly measures the color consistency of products with ease. This lab testing equipment has been designed to perform color consistency checks of products under controlled lighting conditions. Spectrum Asia will provide you with a standardized and controlled environment to determine the color difference present in the products. Below we have listed the features of the Presto color matching cabinet.
Features of Presto color matching cabinet
The Presto color matching cabinet is helpful in testing the color consistency of products with ease. With the use of the Presto color matching cabinet, it will be easy for you to check the consistency of products under different light sources. Below we have listed the features of this lab testing equipment.
- This equipment offers controlled and reproducible lighting conditions.
- It has a wide viewing area.
- Suitable for all applications, that demand color consistency, and quality.
- It makes use of multiple light sources or lamps to detect the phenomenon of Metamerism.
- Various light sources include artificial daylight, cool white light, tungsten filament light, ultraviolet black light, and Triphosphor light.
- The apparatus is available in various other designs and specifications according to buyers' needs across Asia, Europe & USA.
- It contains easy-to-manage light sources with a different switch for each light source.
- Imported hour totalizer has also been incorporated into this testing instrument.
Technical Specifications of Presto color matching cabinet
- D – 65: Artificial light with a length of 4 Ft & 2 Ft. and 18 W and color temperature of 6500 °K
- TL – 84: Fluorescent Light- Pont of Sale Light with a length of 4 Ft & 2 Ft. and 18 W and color temperature of 4000 °K
- Tungsten Filament: Incandescent Light of 60 W bulb and color temperature of 2300°K-2800° K
- CWF: Cool White Fluorescent Office Lighting with a length of 4 Ft & 2 Ft. and 18 W and color temperature of 4100 °K
- UV: Ultra Violet Light with a length of 4 Ft & 2 Ft. and 18 W is also available.
With these features and technical specifications, it will be easy for you to overcome the problem of Metamerism. Now, let us discuss how you can easily operate this lab testing equipment.
How to operate Presto color matching cabinet with ease?
The color matching testing instrument from Presto has been designed by incorporating different light sources like INCAA, TFL, CWF, TL84, etc. With the use of this testing instrument, it will be easy for you to enhance the consistency of colors with ease. Below we have listed the working of the color matching testing instrument with ease.
- To operate the lab testing instrument you need to prepare the sample first. Once you accurately prepare the sample, then you need to place it accurately on a 45-degree angle fixture.
- Now fix the sample on the steel angle fixture using magnets (provided with the instrument).
- Once the sample will be prepared and placed, then you need to commence the test by turning ON the light to see the color difference between the master and sample.
- If the matching of both the samples holds well under all the lights. It means that the Dyeing, Printing, and coloring of the sample are as per the requirement.
In this way, you can easily test the sample accurately with the help of the Presto color matching testing instrument. If you want to conduct a FREE sample testing session, then you can give us a call at +91-9210903903 or email us at email@example.com. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your queries.