Testing Instrument’s Colour Matching Cabinet is used mainly in construct units & laboratories where it is essential to maintain attribute and colour consistency of a product.
Colours look different under different lightening conditions.
When one uses this machine, it helps in making the clear contrast between the test specimen & Master sample.
It is used for visual assessment of colour under standard lights, namely D Light, FL, TL – 84, UVB, CWF Light, etc.
In such conditions, Testing Instrument’s Colour Matching Cabinet is highly beneficial to use.
The colored products to judge their colour consistency.
It operate in various factories & laboratories to maintain features consistency of a sample to detect the situation of catalysis.
- Standardized and controlled lightening conditions.
- Wide Viewing Area
- High Quality Light sources used.
- Angle of Viewing Booth: 45 Degree
- Viewing Booth Material: Wood or Steel
- Lights: D 65 Artificial Daylight, TL 84 Triphosphor Fluorescent Light (Point of Sale,) UV Black light Ultra Violet Black Light, TFL Tungsten Filament Light, CWF Cool White Light
- Time Totalizer accuracy: Over Entire Range
- Viewing Area: 675 x 455 x 400 mm
- Time Totalizer Least Count: 1/10 h
- Read out: 99999.9 hr.
- Size of tube light: 2 Feet
- No. of D-65 lights: 2
- No. of CWF lights: 1
- No. of UV lights: 1
- No. of TFL lights: 4
- No. of TL-84 lights: 1
Accessories: With sample sporting angle Viewing Booth 45 Degree–1 nos.
- Apply in various factories like paper & packaging, textile etc.
- Take place with light sources as per CIE Standards.
- Available in Spectrum USA & Spectrum models.
It can be carried out in five different lights:
- Artificial daylight – also called as Verivide daylight.
- It is a standard illuminant commonly manipulate to represent average daylight & it has allied colour climate.
- The filament or TFL light – TFL is incandescent light with a colour condition ranging very high.
- This is a metal of grayish white colour that maintains solid room condition.
- It has the excessive melting point of 6170 degree Fahrenheit.
- CWF light – It is as per the standard.
- The light expands long rays that do not have much clear luster.
- TL – 84 – It is quality by emitting high amounts of green light with a colour climate of - 4000K.
- Provides accurate, closer and faster results.
- The machine is furnish with individual switch for every light.
- Systematize & composed lightening conditions.
- Immense Inspecting Space.
- Extremely good Light sources utilized.
- ASTM D1729
- BS 950
- DIN 6173
Model No. Spectrum - I (Asia)