We all know that paints are used in different industries to coat materials effectively. This will help the users to use the materials for a longer time. Testing the ability of paints to withstand impacts under different conditions is very important in order to ensure quality. Thus, to make it easy for paint, plating, and coating product manufacturers to test the impact resistance of paints, we at Presto have designed one of the high-quality lab testing instruments known as the impact resistance tester for paints. This is one of the high-quality lab testing equipment that has gained wide acceptance in the paint and plating industry, due to its ability to test the paint and coatings effectively.
This is one of the amazing lab testing instruments that is used to test the impact resistance of paints against cracks and vanishes. Here in this blog, we are going to provide you with detailed information about the Presto impact resistance tester and how this lab testing instrument is useful in the paint and plating industry. So, let us get started!
What is a Presto Impact Resistance Tester?
In the automotive industry, where there is a need to test the products effectively against corrosion, the manufacturers also need to take care of the impact resistance of paints used on the materials. Thus, we at Presto have designed an impact tester for paint that is used to test the impact resistance of coatings against vanishes and cracks on tough plated materials.
This impact resistance tester will check the material against cracks formation, break resistance, adhesion and flexibility. This amazing lab testing equipment has been designed with industrial standards that include ASTM D2794 – 93(2010), and ISO 6272-1: 2011.
You can read about the importance of testing the impact resistance of paints. This lab testing instrument is very easy to use and provides you with highly accurate test results. This lab testing equipment comes with an adjustable mechanism to raise the height of the weight. Besides this, it has been equipped with an advanced set of features and technical specifications to make it easy for the manufacturers to conduct the impact resistance test.
Features of Presto impact resistance tester for paint
The Presto impact resistance tester for paint has been equipped with highly advanced features. This testing instrument has been rapidly made in testing the effect of deforming paints. With the help of the impact tester for paints, one can easily determine the behavior of materials under different conditions, like impact, flaws, cracks, or notches. Below, we have listed the features of this amazing lab testing equipment.
- This testing machine is quite easy to operate.
- You will get highly accurate testing results with the help of this testing machine.
- It comes with an adjustable mechanism to raise the height of the weight.
- Manual handle actuated.
- The mechanism for Free-falling of weight on the sample.
- It has a high-quality rugged structure with a corrosion-resistant body.
- The fast guiding mechanism has also been implemented.
- Duly powder coated with chrome plated for beautiful aesthetics.
- Comes complete with an instruction manual and calibration certificate.
- Made in compliance with various industrial standards.
Technical Specifications of Presto impact resistance tester for paints
- The impact tester depicts 2 Lbs (900 grams), Nose Ø 1.27 CM.
- The length of the guide tube is 40.6 CM.
- Measurement of Die Ø 1.43 CM.
- It has a unique locking arrangement,
- The machine has chrome plating duly powder coated for an elegant look.
- Maximum Height: 1 Meter
- Diameter of Punch: 12.7 mm
- Diameter of Die: 14.3 mm
- Maximum Weight: 900 grams
- Lift Mechanism: Manual
- Applications: Paint Industry
- Standard: ASTM D2794 – 93(2010), ISO 6272-1: 2011
With these features and technical specifications, you will be able to determine the effect of impacts on the paints. You can read brief information about this impact tester for paints. Now, let us discuss the advantages you will get with Presto impact tester for paints direct.
Advantages of using paint impact resistance tester
This highly efficient lab testing instrument is widely used in the paint, plating, and coating industry to determine the effect of paint coating on the materials. There are many advantages users will get with the use of Presto impact resistance tester for paints.
- With the use of an impact resistance tester for paints, one can easily determine the paint quality and identify the potential areas of product damage.
- This lab testing instrument is easy to use and has been made in accordance with industrial standards like ASTM D2794 – 93(2010), and ISO 6272-1: 2011 to make it easy for the manufacturers to conduct the impact resistance test.
- The paint samples can be easily identified and tested for quality control purposes. It is one of the essential quality lab testing instruments that is widely used in the automotive industry to check surface paint quality.
- By using Presto impact resistance for paints, the users can quickly perform the test with its easy-to-adjustable mechanism to raise the height of the weight.
These are some of the advantages you will get with the use of Presto impact resistance tester for paints. If you want to conduct a free sample testing session, give us a call at +919210903903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of technical experts will assist you regarding all your needs and queries.