The Bursting Strength Tester is designed ideally for determination of bursting strength or bursting factor of a variety of materials to study the failure that occurs in them due to a hydrostatic force applied on them at a steadily increasing rate through a rubber diaphragm. The instrument is used in a significant number of industries such as Paper and packaging industries, textile industries, etc.
The equipment is provided with a cam mechanism that is motor driven which is used for increasing the fluid displacement on the lower side of the rubber diaphragm at a specified rate. There is a mechanism provided with the equipment that automatically lowers the pressure down and stops the motor automatically when the test cycle is completed. It has a rugged design to provide trouble free performance for a long time.
How Presto’s Digital Bursting Strength Tester is different from others?
Presto’s Bursting Strength Tester digital model is designed with various specifications that make the instrument different from other. Below mentioned are the specifications of the device.
- Equipment Bursting Capacity – 0 – 40 Kg/cm²
- Least Count – 1 Kg/cm2
- Repeatability – ± 1 Kg/cm2 (With master aluminum foil)
- Opening in upper clamp – 31.5 mm diameter
- Opening in lower clamp – 30.5 mm diameter
- Rate of fluid displacement – 95 cc/min. (± 5 cc/min.)
- Test fluid – Glycerin about 98% purified (LAB GRADE)
- Glycerin Capacity – 200 ml.
- Density @ 200 C – 1.112 – 1.114 grams/ml
- Geared Motor – ¼ HP, Single Phase, 120 RPM
- Pressure Sensor – Pressure Transducer Sensor (4-20 mA)
- Power Supply – 220 Volt AC, 50 Hz Single Phase
- Earthing Required – Proper Earthing Required with respect to neutral and earth voltage with a value not more than 0-4 Volts AC.
- Printer Power supply – Inbuilt Supply
- Single push-button operation.
- The equipment has a digital readout with least count of 0.1 kg/cm2.
- The instrument is provided with a storage memory with a capacity of storing 9 Peak values.
- A circular diaphragm made of gum rubber is provided with the equipment that is fixed between the lower clamping plate and the pressure cylinder.
- Equipped with a printer for an easy printout of the test results.
- There is a motor-driven mechanism in the machine that is used to increase fluid displacement on the lower side of the diaphragm at a particular
For information ion Bursting Strength Tester Digital Model, visit: www.testing-instruments.om/