PET bottles are widely used in many industries to deliver items accurately to customers. Therefore, testing the quality of these bottles is of utmost importance to make sure that the right quality product will be delivered to your customers and that they would not face any challenges while using your products. The bursting of bottles is an essential factor that you need to determine while delivering these bottles. Thus, we at Presto have come up with one of the standardized lab testing instruments known as the bottle bursting strength tester. You can use this PET bottle bursting tester to check the strength and quality of the bottle. This quality testing instrument has been designed specifically to test the bursting strength of PET bottles, carbonated containers, cans, CSD line bottles, and much more.
With the use of this lab testing equipment, you can accommodate different sizes of PET bottles and can test them effectively for performing bursting strength tests. The Presto bottle burst strength tester comes with a digital display that shows the pressure reading in real-time. This testing machine is easy to operate and gives accurate results. Here in this blog, we are going to provide you with information about how you can easily make the use of a bottle bursting strength tester to accurately determine the strength of PET bottles with ease. We will also discuss the working of this lab testing instrument so that you can accurately test the bursting strength of PET bottles. So, let us begin with the information below!
Perform quality testing on PET bottles with Presto bottle bursting strength tester
The bursting of bottles is an important factor considered in determining the quality of bottles. A poor quality bottle used to deliver the products will lead to damage as it may get burst during the shipping and transportation process. The bottle bursting problem is commonly seen in the PET bottle industry while delivering products to customers. This bursting of bottles may also lead to huge product rejections and loss of orders. Therefore, testing the bursting strength of these bottles is of utmost importance to make sure that the right products will be delivered to the customers with ease. Presto bottle bursting strength tester is a highly precise lab testing instrument that has been equipped with hydraulic controls so as to test carbonated containers, PET bottles, and other related products by applying pressure. Therefore, it is important for you to make sure that your bottle must be tested effectively so that no problem will occur while delivering the products to the customers.
By using the Presto bottle bursting strength tester, it will be easy for you to determine the bursting strength of these bottles and make sure that the right products will be delivered to the customers with ease. This lab testing instrument has been equipped with several advanced features that make it easy for you to conduct the test. You can have a look at the features and technical specifications of this lab testing instrument below.
Features of Presto bottle bursting strength tester digital model
In the manufacturing industry, testing the bursting strength of these bottles is of utmost importance to make sure that the bottle will not get burst while delivering products to the customers. You can easily leak-proof your PET bottles by using the Presto bottle bursting strength tester. Below we have listed the features of the Presto bottle bursting strength tester:
- It maintains the self-calibration facility.
- It offers a faster cycle time.
- The machine also offers an auto sample holding facility.
- The automatic alarm also triggers after the completion of the test.
- Digital display for accurate test results
- Highly accurate test results under pneumatic pressure control.
- Strong clamping mechanism for performing tests
- No slippage in case specimen is tightened uniformly using clamping and lever arm
- Digital Preset timer
- Timer changeable to Hrs:min: sec
- Display for input pressure
- Applicable for Different sized PET bottles
Technical Specifications of Presto bottle bursting strength tester
- The machine can be operated at 110V /220V power.
- The machine has hydraulic controls for exerting air pressure.
- It is incorporated with an auto pressure hold facility for maintaining pressure
- The laboratory equipment is supplied complete with a high-pressure compressor along with filter and regulator assembly.
- The machine is fabricated with a secure steel outer casing for safety measures.
- Pressure range: Up to 260 psi
- Pressure Display: LCD Digital
- Accuracy: ± 1% within the entire range.
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Input Pressure: 290 psi
- Minimum diameter of Bottle Neck: 21 mm
- Maximum Diameter of Bottle Neck: 23 mm
- Maximum Bottle Diameter: 150 mm
- Timer: 3 digits digital; up to 999 sec
- Test Start/Stop: Yes (Push Button)
- Test Performed: Bottle Burst Strength
- Standard used: 1S02758
With these features and technical specifications, it will be easy for you to conduct a bottle bursting test on the products with ease. You can easily calculate the burst value of the bottles with the help of the Presto bottle bursting strength tester.
Besides this, we will also provide you with an array of plastic testing instruments that will easily test the quality of bottles. If you want to know the price of a bottle burst tester or want to conduct a FREE sample testing session, then give us a call at +91-9210903903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.