Product durability is a major issue for every product manufacturer. Knowing how your product will stand up to various environmental conditions can help you avoid costly recalls and meet the challenge of evolving market demands. Thus, to make it easy for manufacturers of different industries to test the durability of the products under different environmental conditions, we at Presto have designed a high-quality UV Light Accelerated Weathering Tester. This is one of the high-quality lab testing instruments that is used to test the shelf-life of the product when the product is accelerated to different environmental conditions. This testing instrument is provided with a uniformly rotating sample rack for uniform reception of irradiance to the samples. Here in this blog, we are going to provide you with information about UV light accelerated weathering chamber, and how this lab testing equipment will be used to test the durability of products under different environmental conditions. We will also discuss the necessary environmental factors to test the products accurately.
What Environmental Conditions are needed to test products?
When developing a new product, it is important to consider how the product will stand up to different environmental conditions. There are a variety of tests that can be performed to assess the durability of a product, including tests for weather resistance, water resistance, humidity, and other environmental factors. Weather resistance testing is important to determine how a product will perform in extreme temperatures and exposure to elements such as sun, wind, and rain. By testing your products, one can easily assess how a product will stand up to repeated exposure to water, such as in a humid environment or when coming into contact with water during use. It is important to test products for durability against environmental conditions because it can help ensure that the products will perform as intended and last for an extended period of time. Environmental testing can also help identify potential issues that could arise during use so that they can be addressed before the product hits the market.
Thus, with the use of Presto UV light accelerated weathering testing instrument, one can easily ensure long life and better performance of the products. Let us discuss brief information about this high-quality lab testing equipment.
Introduction about Presto UV light accelerated weathering test chamber
Polymers are widely used in different industries due to their strength, flexibility, and durability which make them ideal to be used in different industries. Testing polymers under different conditions helps manufacturers to determine their quality. One of the important quality tests that needed to be performed on the polymers is the environmental test which helps to determine the basic properties of the polymers.
When the product will be accelerated in different weathering conditions, then it may deteriorate over time. Thus, by checking the polymers under different weathering conditions, one can easily ensure their durability of it. Thus, to make it easier for plastic product manufacturers, we have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument known as the bench UV light accelerated weathering tester touchscreen model.
This quality testing equipment will allow the users to check the response on the polymers like cracking, color fading abrasion, flaking, etc. Thus, with the use of this high-quality lab testing equipment, one can easily test the durability of polymers under intended working conditions. Now, let us discuss the features and technical specifications of the Presto weathering tester.
Features of Presto bench UV light accelerated weathering tester (touch screen model)
This high-quality lab testing instrument has been made in accordance with different industrial standards that include ISO – 4892-3:2013, ASTM D 4329-13, ASTM D 4587-11, ASTM G-151-10, and JIS D 0205 – 1987. Besides this, it has been made with highly advanced features that we have mentioned below.
- The instrument is provided with a uniformly rotating sample rack for uniform reception of irradiance to the samples.
- The instrument consumes very low power.
- Best for simulation of natural environments with great accuracy.
- Economic testing instrument with low maintenance cost.
- Incorporated components made from stainless steel make it rustproof.
- Adheres to all international and national standards.
- The machine offers the latest touchscreen features to operate the instrument easily.
- The instrument ensures that every specimen will get the same amount of irradiance energy. Hence, enhances the repeatability and comparability of the test outcomes.
- The tester helps to compare the actual specimen and the tested product easily.
- The machine helps to find out the damage that formed on the specimen in a very short span of time.
- The instrument offers highly convenient and friendly windows to view the test results.
- Fluorescent UV lamps as a testing light source
- Irradiance is controlled automatically (within the closed-loop system)
- Alarm and protection feature: Creep-age, water breaking, overloading, over temperature
- Real-Time data collection
Technical Specifications of Presto bench UV light accelerated weathering tester (touch screen model)
- The instrument operates on a power voltage of 220±22 V/50±0.5 Hz
- The settable range of temperature for the test is RT + 5°C ~ 80°C
- The timing range of the testing procedure can range from 1 hour to 99999 hours
- The spray timing can be adjusted from 1 minute to 99999 minutes
- The lamp has a rated life of 1600 hours
- The maximum irradiance that is offered by the instrument is 0.7 W/m., and 0.4 W/m
- The distance between the lamp wall and the test sample is 50 mm
- The speed of the rotation of the sample frame is 3.7 rpm
- The flow of the water pump is ≤ 7 liters per minute
- The specifications of the test sample are 150 mm x 70 mm
With these high-end features and technical specifications, one can easily conduct weathering tests on polymers with the help of this quality lab testing equipment.
If you need to know more information about this quality lab testing equipment like bench UV light accelerated weathering tester price or other related information, then you can give us a call at +91-9210903903 or email us at email@example.com. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.