Melt Flow Index MFR Model is defined as the rate of flow of extradite of molten resins through a jet of a specific length and diameter under prescribed conditions of climate.
Melt flow Index of thermoplastic material is expressed in terms of grams per 10 min of extradite of molten resins that flow through the heated cylindrical barrel.
- Display: HMI Based touchscreen 7″
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 400°C
- Accuracy: ± 1°C
- Least Count/Resolution: 0.1°C
- Sample Cutting mode: Automatic Motorized
- Temperature Control
- Timer: Inbuilt in HMI, Pre-set Timer.
- Inner Diameter of heating barrel (cylinder): 9.550mm ± 0.007mm
- Inner Diameter of Die: 2.095mm ± 0.005mm
- The diameter of piston head: 9.474mm ± 0.007
- Monitor screen show (HMI build) for live test exploration & effortless programming of testing framework.
- Easy arrangement of test with digital screen.
- Constant and persistent heating of cask allow a perfect test every mint.
- Warmth Vs Accent diagram of can be seen on screen
- Project sketch for collecting test specifications and executing the test.
- The user can create test temperature, time etc. through HMI based program.
- USB choice obtainable.
Points to be remember:-
- HMI based Touchscreen Model
- Inbuilt calculating device attach.
- Microprocessor depend on inbuilt PID auditor.
- Automatic sample cutting
- Temperature time set incorporated in HMI for accurate and repeatability.
- Die Steel for uniform & consistent heating of test cylinder.
- Climate Vs Hour chart of the result.
- Program profile for selecting parameters & performing the test.
- Easy Input Direction.
- USB option available.
- Input result in pictured & data record form.
- Present test sprint position show.
- Weighing balance obtainable as an extra.
- Orifice Inbuilt - 1
- Funnel - 1
- Mirror with stand - 1
- Piston - 1
- Deadweight - 4
- Orifice cleaner - 1
- Barrel cleaner - 1
- Material Charger - 1
- Plumb line - 1
- Spool – 1
No. of Dead Weights: (0.325kg, 1.2kg, 2.16kg, 3.8kg, 5kg)
Material: Mild Steel
Test Method: A & B
Model No. MFI-MFR
For more information e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-9210 903 903