Weathering occurs when environmental factors such as air, water, and sunlight interact with a product. Many materials will have their properties change over time due to weathering. This can impact the quality of the product. Thus, it is important for manufacturers to test the quality of their products before delivering their products to the customers. To make it easy for the manufacturers to conduct quality tests on the materials by stimulating different weather conditions, we at Presto have designed a bench UV light accelerated weathering tester (Touch Screen). This is one of the highly standardized lab testing instruments that is used to test the product by simulating different weather conditions. Here in this blog, we are going to provide you with brief information about bench UV light accelerated weathering tester and how users can easily test their product durability in this lab testing instrument.
Introduction about Bench UV Light Accelerated Weathering Tester (Touch Screen)
Polymers are often chosen to produce products that are resistant to environmental degradation, such as weathering. However, it is important for the manufacturers to test the durability of polymers under weathering conditions. Thus, we at Presto have designed a high-quality lab testing instrument known as Bench UV Light Accelerated Weathering Tester. This high-quality lab testing equipment is necessary to test the endurance and durability of the product and estimate its shelf life in different weathering conditions.
The touch screen model of this high-quality lab testing equipment stimulates the weathering conditions like rain, humidity, temperature, UV light, and condensation so that manufacturers can easily conduct the quality of material with ease. It provides a very efficient technique for assessing the behavior of the product under different weathering conditions. Below we have listed the features of this high-quality standardized testing equipment.
Features of Presto bench UV light accelerated weathering tester
Weathering is a natural process that affects materials in the environment. It can cause deterioration or loss of material properties such as strength, flexibility, and durability. Polymers are susceptible to weathering because they are made of many small molecules that can easily break down into smaller molecules. Thus, testing your product in different weathering conditions will allow the users to deliver accurate products to the customers.
Below we have listed the features of this highly advanced lab testing instrument.
- The instrument is provided with a uniformly rotating sample rack for uniform reception of irradiance to the samples.
- The instrument consumes very low power.
- Best for simulation of natural environments with great accuracy.
- An economic testing instrument with low maintenance cost.
- Incorporated with components made from stainless steel that makes it rustproof.
- Adheres to all international and national standards.
- The machine offers the latest touch screen features to operate the instrument easily.
- The instrument ensures that every specimen will get the same amount of irradiance energy. Hence, enhances the repeatability and comparability of the test outcomes.
- The tester helps to compare the actual specimen and the tested product easily.
- The machine helps to find out the damage that formed on the specimen in a very short span of time.
- The instrument offers highly convenient and friendly windows to view the test results.
- Fluorescent UV lamps as a testing light source
- Irradiance is controlled automatically (within a closed loop system)
- Alarm and protection features: Creep-age, water breaking, overloading, overtemperature
- Real-Time data collection
- ISO – 4892-3:2013
- ASTM D 4329-13
- ASTM D 4587-11
- ASTM G-151-10
- ASTM G-154-12a
- BS 2782-5:Method 540D:1995
- JIS D 0205 – 1987
- J2020 – 200302
The instrument operates on a power voltage of 220±22 V/50±0.5 Hz
The settable range of temperature for the test is RT + 5°C ~ 80°C
- The timing range of the testing procedure can range from 1 hour to 99999 hours
- The spray timing can be adjusted from 1 minute to 99999 minutes
- The lamp has a rated life of 1600 hours
- The maximum irradiance that is offered by the instrument is 0.7 W/m., and 0.4 W/m
- The distance between the lamp wall and the test sample is 50 mm
- The speed of the rotation of the sample frame is 3.7 rpm
- The flow of the water pump is ≤ 7 liters per minute
- The specifications of the test sample are 150 mm x 70 mm
With these features and technical specifications, you can easily test your materials in different testing conditions. If you want to know more information about this lab testing instrument like the price or want to take a virtual live session for this testing equipment, then give us a call at +91-9210903903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.