Corrugated boxes are widely used in different industries to transport material from one place to another. It is important for corrugated box manufacturers to conduct quality tests on these boxes in order to ensure that they will not get damaged when shipped. Thus, we at Presto have designed a drop strength tester that is used to test the transport worthiness of the boxes against higher drops.
Testing your box against high drops can help you identify potential problems and make sure your box is able to handle falls and other impacts. By testing your box, you can also ensure that it's durable enough to hold up to regular use. The drop strength test will be performed using this high-quality lab testing equipment will give you accurate testing results. This highly consistent and standardized lab testing equipment can be widely used in the paper and packaging industry to test the ability of boxes against higher drops. Here in this blog, we are going to discuss brief information about the Presto drop strength tester and how it works to test the ability of boxes against higher drops. So, let us get started!
Introduction about Presto drop strength tester
Testing the box against higher drops can help ensure that the product is able to withstand more wear and tear. By testing the box in various conditions, you can find out which conditions are most likely to cause the product to malfunction. This knowledge can help you choose a more durable product for your customers. We at Presto are leading drop strength tester manufacturers and provide you with high-quality drop testing instruments at the best and most affordable prices.
With the use of the Presto drop strength tester, users can easily measure the ability of corrugated boxes, fiberboards, cartons, and similar materials against higher drops. With this high-quality and consistent lab testing instrument, users will be able to find repeatable and accurate test results while testing their drop strength. Below we have listed the features you will get with the use of this high-quality lab testing equipment. You can also read about how you can easily determine the drop strength of packages with the use of this quality testing equipment.
Features of Presto drop strength tester
A drop test is a great way to find out how the boxes will react when dropped from a certain height. Testing your box against high drops is a key part of making sure it's capable of handling the impact of an accident. By doing this, you can find and fix any small problems before they become big ones. We at Presto have designed quality drop testing equipment that is used to test the drop strength of packages with ease. We have listed the highly advanced features of this quality testing instrument below.
- It is highly consistent equipment for findings repeatable and accurate results.
- The testing instrument is supplied with a conformance certificate.
- Provision to uplift test platform by the guide mechanism
- Drop Height adjustable clamp
- Straight and Angular Drop tests can be performed on a single Instrument
- Strong base plate with rugged structure
- Optional Features:
- Pneumatic models and various platform sizes are also available as per requirement.
- Standards : IS: 7028 Part IV
Technical Specifications of Presto drop strength tester
The height of the laboratory equipment is 1.8 meters (Adjustable).
Higher height models are also available.
- The load can be exerted up to 50Kg.
- The maximum and Minimum height of drop is 1800 mm and 750 mm respectively.
- Sample Mounting table –465 * 445 mm
- An adjustable angle holder is provided with the device.
Type of tests:
- Straight Drop
- Angular Drop
- Safety: Locking pin
With these high-end features and technical specifications, you can easily conduct carton drop tests on the materials. Read more about the applications of the Presto drop strength tester. Now, let us discuss how you can easily perform a carton drop test on the packages.
How does the Presto drop tester work?
Testing the drop strength of packages is essential in ensuring the safety of your products. By testing the drop strength of your packages, you can ensure that they can withstand a fall without breaking. You can also determine how strong the packaging material is and whether it is safe for your products to be shipped in. With the Presto drop strength testing instrument, you can easily improve the quality of packages.
Below we have listed the steps to conduct a carton drop test on the materials.
- Take a Corrugated box you want to test and close all the sides of corrugated boxes properly.
- Apply tapes to fasten them firmly.
- Place the specimen accurately and make sure that the specimen is placed in the center of the plate otherwise, the test results would not be correct.
- Once you place the specimen, then adjust the height of the platform by rotating the wheel which is provided on the side of the device in an upward or downward direction.
- Place the sample on the platform in the center of the plate, otherwise inaccurate test results will be seen.
- Now push down the handle which is provided on the back of the machine to drop the sample from a set height.
- Push down the handle and let the specimen fall. Observe it for any damage.
In this way, you can easily conduct carton drop tests on the packages. If you wish to conduct a free sample testing session or want a live demo for the usage of the product, then give us a call at +91-9210 903903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of technical experts will consult you regarding all your needs and queries.