Are you a manufacturer of cardboard or corrugated boxes? Are you looking for a Digital Box Compression Testing Instrument? If you are looking for quality Laboratory Testing Machines for your manufacturing unit, you can trust Presto.
The company is globally acceptable and manufacturing instruments with inbuilt safety features. Get competitive market prices for Digital Box Compression Tester only at Presto – A National Award Winning Company by the government of India.
There are many industries that strongly depend on the ability to test & calibrate Packaging materials so that it can withstand pressure or forces.
Why Box Compression Tester:
• The Box Compression Tester Computerized is a compact Instrument with user friendly controls & software.
• Cardboard boxes should possess sufficient compression strength so that they do not get deformed or crushed when stacked one above the other either during transit or in storage.
• The compression strength is determined by placing the box on a flat platform and pressing it down from the top with the help of another flat plate by a motorized arrangement.
• Box Compression computerized can be used for Duplex and corrugated cartons. The unit comes complete with over travel protection, `TARE’ and `P/H’ (Peak Hold) facility. A high quality compact tester for the packaging industry.
• The equipment is very rugged with heavy angle iron base for stable performance at load. The highly sensitive load sensor is strategically centrally located to enable perfect corner to corner load results.
• The equipment is built on a rigid metallic base plate and finished in Autumn Gray & Blue combination painting and bright chrome / zinc plating to give it a corrosion resistant finish.
The Instrument comes complete with Instruction Manual Electrical Wiring Diagram & Calibration Certificate traceable to NABL approved Labs.
Deformation can affect the quality of a product placed in a box or container. To avoid the stacking in the warehouse or during transport, a test is performed in which the compression forces are exerted on them.
The compression strength test helps to figure enough information to make decisions concerning the packaging. In other words, it helps to determine or to choose the right container with the right resistance.
Box compression test or container compression strength test is necessary for most of the industries to avoid any losses due to damage to the product, especially during storage and transportation.
Presto has a remarkable presence in the market of Lab Testing Equipment and is the market leader. The company assures to provide the quality testing machines with Global certifications.
It is available in 3 platform size model. Along with these advantages, the company assures you to provide budget-friendly testing machines with quality assurance.
Product with Unique Specifications Ever:
- Type: Compression
- Capacity: 500 Kgf
- LED (Digital)
- Graphical (Optional)
- Accuracy: ± 2% full scale (with master load).
- Least Count: 200 gm
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Test Speed: 12.5 ± 2.5 mm/min
- Motor: 1 HP Three Phase, 1350 rpm
Best Features Combination with Best Quality:
- Microprocessor based display for accurate test results
- Highly accurate test results under uniform compression Force
- Strong base plate with rugged structure
- Bright LED display
- Feather touch controls
- 10 Sample test reports can be seen on one report
- Email facility of report
- Report Available in PDF format
The equipment comes complete with the Instruction Manual Electrical Wiring Diagram & Calibration Certificate traceable to NABL approved Labs.
Available in 3 Models of Platform Size:
1) 450 * 450 mm
2) 600 * 600 mm
3) 1000 * 1000 mm
ASTM D642, ASTM D4169, TAPPI T804, ISO 12048, and JIS Z0212.