Rubber is used in numerous applications to produce different rubber products. Rubber components have the ability to bear continuous flexural forces without initiating or enlarging the cracks. This property of rubber is quite important to ascertain especially when the manufacturers need to make use of rubbers in different circumstances where they undergo continuous flexural forces. The flexural property of the rubber can be tested efficiently with the help of De-Mattia Flex Tester. The testing machine is used to measures the resistance of the rubbers to crack which are produced on the material when the material we extended or bend under some specific conditions. The testing machine is used to analyze crack formation in rubber when placed under repeated flexing under different temperatures.
Specifications of De-Mattia Flex Tester
- Opening between grips: 75 mm (adjustable)
- Distance b/w reciprocating grip: 57 +/- 0.1 mm (adjustable)
- Number of Specimen Holders: Six
- Frequency of flexing: 300 +/- 10 cpm (adjustable)
- Motor: ¼ HP single phase 230 volts AC
- Counter: Nine digit counters
- Electrical Requirement: Single Phase, 220 V AC.
- Approximate Weight: Gross (Packed): 85 Kg, Net 70 Kg
- Dimension of the Device: 64 cm x 43 cm x 46 cm
Best Quality of De-Mattia Flex Tester by Presto
Presto Stantest provides a high-quality of De-Mattia Flex Tester for testing the flexural strength of the rubbers by keeping the sample under different condition of degree, mode and speed inside a laboratory. The test provides complete information regarding the resistance of the vulcanized rubber to crack when placed under repeated flexing. Cracks are developed on the sample due to flexural forces especially where the stress is applied and if in the sample already have cracks. This test creates cracks in opposite direction. Six numbers of samples can be tested simultaneously with the tester. The testing machine offers accurate test results.